Justin Fargas, I don't think Yukmouth is really your friend

dirtyp

Justin Fargas, I don't think Yukmouth is really your friend
Oakland Raiders running back Justin Fargas hasn't done anything illegal here, or even wrong, necessarily. But still, I doubt there are many people in the NFL who would tell him that it's a good idea to let a rapper use his house to make a video about how much marijuana he smokes.

A loquacious fellow named Yukmouth made an eight-minute-long video in which he yammers on endlessly about how much marijuana he smokes (TURKEY BAGS! Step yo' smoke game up!). And in this video, Justin Fargas makes a brief appearance.

You can see the video here at WorldStarHipHop.com. Be warned, though, that it contains profanity, video of illegal substance abuse, and is extremely annoying.

All of the Fargas-related footage is near the beginning. At about the 0:58 mark, we see Yukmouth standing outside of Fargas's house saying:

So if this does come to the attention of Roger Goodell, let it be known that Yukmouth made it a point to say that Fargas "doesn't get down," meaning, presumably, that he doesn't smoke marijuana. (Note: I have never felt whiter than I did when I typed that last sentence.)

Still, it's probably inadvisable to even appear in such a video. I can't see a lot of good coming from it. But on the other hand, Smoke-a-thon '09 is coming up, and what's a guy supposed to do, not celebrate Smoke-a-thon '09? Come on, we all get caught up in the holiday spirit.
http://nflaccess.info/2009/02/justin-fargas-i-dont-think-yukmouth-is-really-your-friend/

Back