Just Wanna Say Hi :)

byrongore

Hey everyone.

I couldn't find an 'introduce yourself thread' If I missed it please feel free to move this. I used to run a forum myself so I know how it goes.

I joined this forum so I could get a little setup help with my recording equipment. The response was great and everyone so far seems reals nice.

My Name is Byron Gore. I'm a Welsh Singer/Songwriter. I've been living out in Los Angeles for almost 4 years. Which has been awesome so far! I've gotten to play some of the top venues and with some really outstanding people! Some of which are my idols in the music world. I've done some studio recording and I've decided to create my own little recording setup in order to cut the costs of studio time and to gain that extra freedom that comes with it. I hope to gain some knowledge from everyone here and to make some friends at the same time. I do have a website so you can check me out Byron Gore Official I do need to update it. Something I hate doing lol Anyhow feel free to say hi and even add me on Facebook (link is on my site)

I look forward to chatting with you all,

Byron :)

Welcome to HR, Byron.

I hope you get the answers you want. And maybe you have answers for questions that others have.

Back