just recorded a new song hope you`ll gonna love this ( feedback appreciated )

Nice vibe... but I'm not sure about the triple sounding vocal, it's a bit blurred and hard to hear, and doesn't sound direct and personal enough for me. The song needs to change more, and perhaps mixing up the vocal treatment is a good place to start experimenting.

Hi simon...

Thanx for your feedback, i understand what you are saying, i recorded this song in a recording studio and it was mixed and mastered by the owner of the studio but i think he was either not a qualified sound engineer or he was not too much familiar with hip/hop genre ... when i got tired recording this song at my home studio due to lack of mixing and mastering techniques , i thought it would be better to leave this work on professionals because i believe in doing what u are good at,

After listening to my final mix for this song , i was a lil disappointed because he mixed the song with the same basic recording techniques like chorus and pan and etc which i was doing at home... when i told him to undo these triple sounding effects then he made more worst version of this song... so i had no other option to accept this song at it is.

so the point is that now i can`t make any changes to this track ..sorry but i`ll keep your suggestion next time making a new track.

Back