just out of curiosity

tigerotool

i did the search thing on this board and i couldn't come up with a direct answer to my question.

as i told you before i just got an oktava 319 and i thought about selling it. i just bought a presonus tubepre and i'm keeping it and i'm keeping the mic. i can get pretty goood results now despite the noise and room acoustics.

just so i can die in peace: how does the oktava 319 compare to the studio projects c1? i'm a baritone male singer. i have a deep voice but not tenor deep.

If you're happy, what do you care what I think? Move on, record, have fun, save up, buy more stuff when you find a need

that doesn't answer my question. anyone have experience with both mics and can tell me if the oktava 319 is good for male singers compared to the sp c1

tigerotool said:
that doesn't answer my question. anyone have experience with both mics and can tell me if the oktava 319 is good for male singers compared to the sp c1
Actually I did, but it's hard to say without hearing your 319. Some of the 319s can sound quite good while others don't.

In comparision to the C1, I think the better sounding 319s complement the C1 very well. In other words, it'll sound good on sources where the C1 doesn't and vice-versa. You can cover a lot of bases by owning both mics.

Back