Just gotta share the joy!

guido #2

Man! AM I JAZZED!!
Minutes ago, I just won a cherry M312B on eBay. As I can't trust UPS, I'll be driving 6 hours tomorrow to Chicago. Man I can't waiT :D

I just drove to Detroit last week to pick up an M308B. The sound was sooo sweet, I neede more inputs.

No, I wont be selling the 308.... at least not yet. I might pair it with my Model 38 1/2" and put it in another studio

I'll be stayin overnight in Chicago. Maybe I'll get to see some cool bands......

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats! As long as that drive to Chicago is... its going to be a loooooonnngg drive home wanting to hook that baby up. :)

Have fun.
Chris

I'm bringing a mic and some cans so I can hook it up in my hotel room and test it out :p I'll bring some alcohal and q=tips to clean it up too.
Here's a link to it if anyone cares: 312B
Schwing!

OK
If anyone cares, I got my 312B. 800 mile round trip. whew.

It's sweet (after I cleaned it up!) Came from a radio station in Chi-town.
The solo bus wasnt working, but it was just a dirty connect that I was able to pull the plug and clean (at the solo light)
The only other thing not working, besides the VU lights of course, is the headphone amp. It's very distorted. Any thoughts??

All I need now is the 320B and I'll have the whole set :D

What an excellent excuse for a road trip. I may have to try that sometime. :cool:

Did you have some REAL Chicago-style pizza while you were there?

Congrats!!!

Nawwww... I never did get into town. The guy lived almost an hour NW of town. We used to go there pretty regular, however. We (me and wife) would take the train. We'd hang out with Phil Guy (yes, Buddies Bro)
Its a GREAT town.

Hmmm... I wonder how far I'd travell for a 320B????

If anybody has an idea about the distortion in the headphone send on this 312, lemme know.....

Back