:) just found out my wife is pregnant :)

Congrats my man! Gotta baby proof your studio :)

You could use a diaper as a pop filter. I mean poop filter.

thanks dude....for the past 2 years Iv been telling my wife that I was buying all my toys now because I know that once she got pregnant, that I was probably done.....looks like today is the day...

but I still have a couple more things I want....thinking a m-audio lightbridge, and maybe an appogee rosetta 800....not sure I can pull that off by June 24th though...

Congrats my man! Gotta baby proof your studio :)

You could use a diaper as a pop filter. I mean poop filter.

for the moment, its baby proofed....stairs....but we will see how longs that lasts...probably not long...since they lead down to the basement..

for the moment, its baby proofed....stairs....but we will see how longs that lasts...probably not long...since they lead down to the basement..

My niece is at a little more than 1 and a half. She is just starting to get up and down stairs. So you have a little time left! :)

Don't say you're done! That's not the jeremy I know.

Congratulations! Your life will never be the same. Your wife is going to go through some major changes in the next 30 weeks or so. Take good care of her. My hubby always told me I looked cute while I was pregnant, and it really helped me not feel totally hideous. After the baby comes, though, it won't take long to feel like he (or she) was always a part of your life!

Congratulations!
You will never have time to feel bored again and will be worried for the rest of your life. :D
But nothing in the world beats watching your children being born. That will change your life. :)

Ill create the account on his/her B-day..

No time wasted. I like your methods. Oh how sweet the rep and post count will be by the time they're a teenager.

Really though! I hope it's a drummer and everything goes smoothly. Good luck!

Congrats! I've got a 6 month old and every day I go home from work I notice a change in him. It truly is amazing how your entire mentality and outlook on life changes :)

Congratulations Jeremy!!

Children are a blessing...you get an opportunity each day to teach and lead by example. If you don't quite make the mark on a particular day, don't become discouraged, but take another shot at it the next day...as long as you do it all with love, it will come full circle to bless you greatly and continue through the generations!

Just a word of wisdom...or meddling..whatever you take it as.;)

True

Back