Just an MP3 folks, nothing to see here! Move along!! WAIT!!! Need your insight please

That's a LOUD master! The tracks sound great, big and clear, but I don't think the sounds jell together that well. The chorus harmonies don't jell either, I think the phrasing isn't that tight or something, so they're stepping on each other, making it hard to understand the lyrics.

Its got a big professional sound but the overall track doesn't sound that tight to me, granted these slow R&B tunes are hard to play.

Country. This is hella country.

Some of the transient vocals are a bit buried in the verse. I'm also hearing what sounds like some lip smacks and pops.

That's about all the mix advice I can give on these terrible, terrible headphones. Thanks, Gear One!

That's a LOUD master! The tracks sound great, big and clear, but I don't think the sounds jell together that well. The chorus harmonies don't jell either, I think the phrasing isn't that tight or something, so they're stepping on each other, making it hard to understand the lyrics.

Its got a big professional sound but the overall track doesn't sound that tight to me, granted these slow R&B tunes are hard to play.

I went as loud as I could without mashing the dynamics. As far as it gelling, I did 3 last minute eq bumps right before I mastered it. It changed the gel of the mix, I was trying something to see if it worked, maybe it didn't! Lol The lead vox, electric guitar, and tge drums got the bump. I think it actually hurt the results. I intentionally mixed the harmonies back, I didn't want it to come out sounding like a big vocal tune, just the flavor in tight. Thank you for the listen and critique!
R&B? Hmm

Country. This is hella country.

Some of the transient vocals are a bit buried in the verse. I'm also hearing what sounds like some lip smacks and pops.

That's about all the mix advice I can give on these terrible, terrible headphones. Thanks, Gear One!

Thanks for the listen and critique!

And put one down for country.

I think some pads in the background would be very helpful. It sounds a little sparse, not much is going on. The production itself is very good, the vocals are a bit weak but sound better in the chorus with the harmony.

I think some pads in the background would be very helpful. It sounds a little sparse, not much is going on. The production itself is very good, the vocals are a bit weak but sound better in the chorus with the harmony.

Thank you for the listen and the critique. I appreciate it!

Back