Just a rock song

jdavis

Let me know whatcha'll think, not only of the recording, but of the song itself:

We're doing vox overdubs next week, so that's why they sound low. The vox here are a scratch track.

Also, this is a rouch mix, no effects, no eq, just raw tracks...just so ya know :)

***Justin***

man it starts out great....the distorted guitar..is really quiet...tho.....vox alittle quiet too...sounds like a great voice..tho..cool little guitar lick ascending thing..!!....this has a really cool groove...drums sound great....man if these are "starter" tracks this will sound superb when yer done!!..
u really need to bring the vox up tho...and that lead guitar..nice solo..reallly stays within the song...not a" look at all the notes i can play thing"...nice work.

man i hope you repost this when its closer to done.....id be really interested in what the outcome is....

p.s.....i think the initial download time of 21 minutes is scaring people off maybe??.......

LISTEN ....IT ONLY TAKES ABOUT 1:00 ONCE IT GETS GOING.....

cool..

jamal

Thanks for all the kind words! Great to hear at least SOME feedback. Anyway, the vox are pretty low, when we do overdubs we'll bring those up.

Anyway, i'll keep you posted...literally!

***Justin***

I like the song. I won't comment on the mix as your workin it out. I liked the solo guitar work. It had soul and sounded skynard influenced.... Keep at it until the song is polished dude....
Myx

Back