Just a quick Q ona SP C1!

Sen

Hi guys,
I'm about to order an SP C1 mic. What does it come with? It doesn't say on the site I'm looking at.
It's pictured with some pop shield and shock mount in a case, but not sure if that's the C3 that comes with that or what?Anyone bought one?

thanks

The Studio Projects C1 should come with a case, wind screen, shock mount, stand adaptor thingy, and paper work.

DJL said:
The Studio Projects C1 should come with a case, wind screen, shock mount, stand adaptor thingy, and paper work.

well yeah...I sort of thought that it would come with the case....I'll just ring up and ask I guess.

thanks guys

It should come with a nice aluminum microphone case, and not to be confused with a zippered pouch.

And the foam screen isn't useless, if you use the mic outside. Understand, it's a windscreen, not a pop filter, and gusts of wind are very bad for good mics. They're right, though. It comes with a mic clip, a shock mount, and an aluminum case.-Richie

Richard Monroe said:
And the foam screen isn't useless, if you use the mic outside. Understand, it's a windscreen, not a pop filter, and gusts of wind are very bad for good mics. They're right, though. It comes with a mic clip, a shock mount, and an aluminum case.-Richie

Mic clip, what mic clip? My C1 came with a shock mount, and no mic clip.

Back