Jumper cover

Theres a helluva lot of reverb on the vocals and the snare. Bring that down unless you are going for a super 80's sound. The solo sounds a bit muffled I would bring that up. The vocals get kinda pitchy sometimes. I would hit them with some correction.

Ive done nothing to the instrumentals, thats one separate track already mixed down. and i did all that reverb cause if you listen to the song he also uses a lot of reverb

Woohoo, one of my favorite songs by my all time favorite band! Since you only did the vocals on the song, I agree that they are a bit pitchy in some spots. Overall I think it is solid though. I'm mostly disappointed that you didn't do the scream before the solo, that part is sick. I agree on too much reverb, but I imagine it's pretty tough to mix if you're singing over an instrumental track.

MiM....

You could still keep the verb in it, if you so choose but reduce it so it won't be awash....

On the singing end, I have found that if I relax my vocal cords the outer edge of my range gets easier.
Breath support is crucial to improving your range too...You have a good quality to your voice

I think you can nail this, but to mix this particular take may be a bit premature...iron out all the lines and you should be good to go

And from one who had "nodes" and couldn't sing on pitch for 2 years, stand your ground on proper vocal care...

Back