Jump Drive?

Irk

HEY, So you can export your tracks from the Tascam DP-01 to the computer. I don't have a computer. I usually take the machine to a friend's place and export shit through his computer. My question is this: Can tracks be exported to a jump drive and then to a computer so I don't have to drag the whole damn machine everywhere I go?

Irk said:
HEY, So you can export your tracks from the Tascam DP-01 to the computer. I don't have a computer. I usually take the machine to a friend's place and export shit through his computer. My question is this: Can tracks be exported to a jump drive and then to a computer so I don't have to drag the whole damn machine everywhere I go?

If it has the capacity, I don't see why not.

Hope your Jump Drive is more reliable than mine. Between me and my mother's technology class, we've had an 80% failure rate (apparently mechanical separation of the USB connector from the board inside) on the JumpDrive Secure within the first six months. I didn't even bother to get warranty service when mine died, concluding that I'd never get one that would be reliable anyway....

I now carry an iPod shuffle (which my employer graciously gave me) in a belt clip....

Back