Joey Dego new tune, guitar synth

na man, leads done on the guitar set up with the midi pickup, its an OLD ibanez Sabre with EMG's, nice axe but the one i used the least and didnt mind drilling into to install the pickup. Thanx for the listen.

Well damn Joey. you are quite the guitar player. Very interesting and entertaining work. Lot's of ear candy.

What's the story with the drums? Just a drum track?

PS. Funky bass/MIDI parts. Nice groove.

the drums are built into the Zoom MRS 1608 16 track recorder. They are not great, but gets by for demo quality stuff like this. The verb IMO isnt very good, and its noisy. Hey, Id love a 1500 buck lexicon Verb, but not in the cards with a new kid on the way. G.A.S. (gear aquisition syndrome) taking a back seat right now :(

Just curious, what's the huge hissing/rushing noise I hear?
It's not there during the quiet parts, just when everythings up full volume.

I turned down my amp thinking it was something in the room here.

Just my .02, very smooth stuff, good work there.

Not my cup-o but not much of anything is these days. :D

most likely ive narrowed the hiss down to the chepo verb built into the multi trak. Maybe tweeking will help the noise problem.

Smooth, yet wild at the same time.
I like where things slow down there, I totally predicted that coming... and if it didn't I was going to say, "a smooth slow section would sound cool here"
I'm no drummer, but I'm not the craziest about the snare sound you have going throughout. A little loud or could use some verb to mix a bit better IMO, on my system anyway.
Cool clean sound!
Nice sounds throughout, a excellent playing ;) :cool:

Back