Jesse Malin - Wendy

I just searched for him on Walmart's web site, and the only thing I could find was a cut by him on a Bruce Springsteen tribute CD - he does a cover of "Hungry Heart." Kind of odd-sounding voice.

Zaphod B said:
I just searched for him on Walmart's web site, and the only thing I could find was a cut by him on a Bruce Springsteen tribute CD - he does a cover of "Hungry Heart." Kind of odd-sounding voice.

Odd, but glorious!

It doesn't surprise me that walmart doesn't carry him. They carry very little of worth in the first place. He's much too indie.

azraelswings said:
Odd, but glorious!

It doesn't surprise me that walmart doesn't carry him. They carry very little of worth in the first place. He's much too indie.
Don't be an indie music snob. Walmart has a really extensive (although not complete) catalog - you'd be surprised what you can dig up on their site.

And you can hardly expect them to carry stuff that only three people are going to buy! :D

Zaphod B said:
Don't be an indie music snob. Walmart has a really extensive (although not complete) catalog - you'd be surprised what you can dig up on their site.

And you can hardly expect them to carry stuff that only three people are going to buy! :D

I am certainly not an indie music snob. I was simply stating that Jesse Malin is not mainstream enough for Walmart to stock.

Back