Jenifer Lopez & Marshall Amps!!??

steveaustin

At the end of the new Ja-blo video the dancers are in front of a row of Marshall half-stacks...and there's no guitar in the video or the song!! They just dance!! Is this an unlikely pair?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

It's just a typical fabricated, transparent, shallow dance number. What an insult! That's the last time I sleep w/ her or any of her female friends...1 on 1 or in a group.

For those of us that never got a piece of that sweet ass, were too busy looking at the booty to see amps.....

huh man!

i could be in a burning building while i'm watching J-Lo and i ain't leaving till the video is over.

as a hip-hop/urban music fan... that new J-Lo/JaRule joint is off the f**kin chain. i turn that joint up everytime i hear the opening beat on the radio. it's only got 4 pieces... drums, bass, flute, synth pad and the vocals. shows what you can do when you put everything in the right place.

But none of that addresses the question. What the hell are they doing dancing in front of a row of Marshalls when not one person having anything to do with her music or video production has anything to do with guitar playing? It's like she was trying to fit some mold of a rock video. I asked (or should I say, I axed) myself the same thing when I saw it.

That broad's ass ain't no better than the thousands of great women's asses you can see on any summer day on Chicago's lakefront.

I don't know what's more over-rated, her baggy ass or her over-effected vocals.

yes buck62

i already started to believe i was the only one who doesn't think j-lo is the sexiest woman on earth.

and for the opening question: why the hell are there ferraris in puff daddy videos? does anyone believe he knows how to drive? ;)

I haven't seen that video. In the past I've noticed many-a-Marshall stack with the nicely scripted M-word nicely covered with black vinyl tape. I always wondered about MTV/VH1's policies on this. Seems some branding gets covered or blurred while others get through. Has Marshall ponied up some bucks to get the tape removed??

Why would someone insure their ass?

I mean, think about it....

Could her ass fall off?

Maybe her ass might get stolen.

How about if an airplane crashes into her ass?

Does the insurance policy have a "burrito clause", in case she over-eats and makes her ass bigger than it already is?

I really would like to understand the so-called "logic" of insuring one's own ass.

Do you think that maybe it could be.... ummmm..... like, A PUBLICITY STUNT???

I wouldnt be suprised if Marshall had a deal with one of the producers to get some free amps in excange for the little dance number.

Kiss got all the gibsons that they needed free just so the only pictures they had with guitars were with gibsons.

Eddie van hallen has had simmiler deals with Kramer,peavey, and ernie ball. ( the only other pic of him with his jackson he did the first alblem with is on the cover).

If there is tape over the name maybe Marshall didnt pay the man to remove it. the man being the producer of the video. To come up with expenses product placement is used in all sorts of media.:rolleyes:

lol... funny...

That video you're talking about... it came on this morning while I was fixing my computer... I, too, noticed the Marshalls, but did you also notice that they're only Marshall HEADS? WTF? Under the heads "seem" to be cabinets, but they're covered with this yellow fabric, as if they could only afford to rent the heads. Ridiculous...

This "J-Lo" bullshit has got to go. "I'm Real." Gimme a break, what a bunch of bullshit. She's about as real as a three-dollar bill (and, yes, as hot as a two-dollar pistol). But there's nothing there. She's just... empty.

And the song sucks. That one beat might "make" it (dunno, didn't catch it), but the whole song sucks.

Hm.

darrin_h2000 said:
I wouldnt be suprised if Marshall had a deal with one of the producers to get some free amps in excange for the little dance number.

Yes,'cause we all know what a lucrative market 12 yr.old girls
are for Marshall amps!

It might sell to the twelve year old girls, but you all prove that dirty old men are looking at the Marshalls and thinking "What the hell?" But you are looking at the Marshalls. Most of you drooling over the Marshalls more so than over Jennifer (but, hey, that's all right, Marshalls are sexy too in manly sort of way).

Peace, Jim

another thought:

deep songs sell shallow.

shallow songs sell deep.

for every 'serious' artist that sells like 2 copies theres a britney spears wannabe who sells 1/2 million.

Alot of 12 yo girls want to be rock stars and have daddys with deep pockets.

Ive got to admit that the firstime I plugged into my boogie I had a hardon.

Back