Jan 6 ratings dud

In the future the ‘elite’ have planned for us, I don’t think outdoor barbecues will be common. Already in some parts of California traditional outdoor grilling has been banned.
Just wait till meat is eliminated, either by massive livestock reductions, or pricing it out of existence to the average person.....Those veggie burgers will get old real fast!

All the while, the ‘elite’ will just make a phone call and have free range,organically fed, hormone free, top shelf cuts of beef flown in on a private jet just in time for dinner.

By the way, ‘those’ jets are free from climate taxation and regulations.

But look at the environmental progress we’ve made. Virtually eliminated pollution in the first world.

Ou- sourcing is a magnificent thing. Move all your manufacturing into the third world, and your air and water is clean again!

Move all your manufacturing into the third world, and your air and water is clean again!

They are less environmentally responsible, so spaceship earth is actually worse off.
The pollution ends up in the same oceans and the same earth's atmosphere.

What does that mean Dave?
It means you can rail against all/or some of the suggested changes/do nothing and we'll all be fucked.
Or you can make solid incremental changes and learn something.
I do not pretend to know what the next best step is, but those more educated than I/you/us in this field should be listened to.

Major networks lost half their normal viewers during the Jan 6 hearings.
The only hard evidence they could find was in Mr. Schiff's pants. :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

In a wonderful irony, the play arrow for the video covers part of Schiff's face and he looks for all the world like his bete noir, Vlad Putin.

I do not pretend to know what the next best step is, but those more educated than I/you/us in this field should be listened to.
But who are these people??

It seems like the current crop of people are idiots or have vested interests in thier ‘solutions’

Take California for instance.... By next year it will be forbidden to sell any new vehicle in the state that isn’t electric.

Our power grid has been in disarray for decades, with brown outs, black outs etc.

It can’t handle the current load on the system, let alone a new batch of electric vehicles.
Not to mention the rape of the earth mining for the rare minerals to manufacture the batteries and lack of proper disposal of these batteries once spent.

Give us some SANE educated people and I’ll listen to them.

But who are these people??

It seems like the current crop of people are idiots or have vested interests in thier ‘solutions’

Take California for instance.... By next year it will be forbidden to sell any new vehicle in the state that isn’t electric.

Our power grid has been in disarray for decades, with brown outs, black outs etc.

It can’t handle the current load on the system, let alone a new batch of electric vehicles.
Not to mention the rape of the earth mining for the rare minerals to manufacture the batteries and lack of proper disposal of these batteries once spent.

Give us some SANE educated people and I’ll listen to them.
The grid is different everywhere.
Here we are blessed with hydro. Those not so lucky use coal etc.
That said the stress is coming to all systems.

The grid is different everywhere.
Here we are blessed with hydro. Those not so lucky use coal etc.
That said the stress is coming to all systems.
Thats the least of your worries. Here is a 'fact of life' for you Dave.

'If something you use gets too expensive, then you look around for cheaper alternatives.'...................... I think you will agree with that?

Then sit down and think what people will burn to keep the lights on and keep warm. Air pollution will increase at a massive rate. If it burns, they will use it.

Back