James, Moskus...

Pedullist

Stop it, I can't breathe
Just wanted you to know that I've chosen for the dark side.

I'm a Sonerd now.

It friggin' rocks! (couldn't live with the 64 track limit in the new HS2004, then tried out a trial version of Sonar and wow....there's an audio engine that works....so that's how) :D

Welcome!

I hope you have the latest 4.0.3 update. From your comment about the engine, I would guess you do...

-lee-

Saga complete....

From this moment on, your name will be called... Darth Naked....

;)
Jaymz

ps.
Sorry I couldn't hang around that much for a while, I've got so many work to do within couple months. 132 songs (World anthem) for the museum. Yes, a hundred and thirty two songs! I should've taken that musical theory class, they sent me a folder full of staff they want me to sequence & re-arrange as necessary. Ugh... My ears are full with trumpets and timpani now... :eek:

Pedullist said:
Just wanted you to know that I've chosen for the dark side.

I'm a Sonerd now.

It friggin' rocks! (couldn't live with the 64 track limit in the new HS2004, then tried out a trial version of Sonar and wow....there's an audio engine that works....so that's how) :D

Welcome to the Dark Side, my friend. The Force is strong with you. :)

I only have my own experience, but HS2004 most definitely does NOT use the same engine as Sonar 4.

With Sonar, loops with Dxi-only-tracks stay in tune and don't drop out. It barely (shall I say never?) drops out anyway...

I actually used it to check my fx send pre/post settings, things work a little differently in Sonar and I had to change all of them to post. It was easier to see in the console view. Other than that, if I had two monitors I'd probably use the console view. But with one monitor, I like viewing the project while mixing.

Pedullist said:
I actually used it to check my fx send pre/post settings, things work a little differently in Sonar and I had to change all of them to post. It was easier to see in the console view. Other than that, if I had two monitors I'd probably use the console view. But with one monitor, I like viewing the project while mixing.
I just switched from two CRT monitors to two LCD monitors. It is highly recommended. :)

Back