J-cin featuring R&B aritist cione and Cione featuring J-cin

chalin27

www.soundclick.com/hotsounds

First track is mama dont cry by J-cin. Cione's blessing it on the hook. He's still working on his LP and is just about finished with it. Funny how stuff gets done when they see i'm finished my joint lol. Anyway It's a pretty good song produced my Iron will for mad styles productions. If you havent noticed by now he's probably the best producer on our team. J-cin returned Cione the favor and is feature on his R&B single. I dont know who's the production is by they dont tell me everything sometimes :). J-cin is trying to match me with his engineering skills so any feed back would be cool. Also on a side note I'm working on a Cione Mix tape so I'll post that as soon as I have it mastered. Enjoy it's good music latah.

this is cool

i'm feeling the beat fa sho. the guy rapping sounds like he could have came off a lot better if the beat would have been sped up about 5bms. the guy singing on the hook sounds pretty good, his vocals sound like they need to be warmed up a little more when he gets into the high falsetto range. this is a good song. it would have been perfect for his mother on Mothers Day.

the mix sounds damn good. i think the main vocals in the chorus might sound a little better turned down just a notch. overall this is a good record.

Beat is flames. I agree with Jug, sounds like this cat would sound tighter with a faster tempo. Lovin the emotion in his flow. I like the hook too, but I think it could have been thinner, more layered. Still a real hot song. Mixing sounds real good.

Mama don't cry - Its not a bad song at all. I like the beat i dont like the extra bass sound use at the chorus. To me i think it shouldve been a mid to high pitch synth there.

MMM - Really feeling this. vocals dont sound mixed in tho' need some bg vox too its got a gang of potential <<<did i spell that right???? dont look right to me for some reason...i'm tripping

keep bangin fam

The rapper got a different style which is good. I don't know about the singer, sounds kinda odd, don't know if he's off tune or sumthin but sounds a bit weird. I like the beat, and yeah I agree with the people in here saying that the rapper would match better rappin on a fast beat.

Back