izotope ozone tips

jimmyc

Has anyone got any tips for using ozone??? i have a copy but im just wondering if there are any basic tips or rules that can help make recordings sound better???? thanks and advice would be appreciated.

you already got all you need. RTFM!!!

That means " READ THE FUCKING MANUAL!!" It's all in there.

look mate, do u want me to admit im ur a better person than me? thats obviously what u are getting at. Yes im dumb u are clever! I have no problem in admitting that. Im a loser that wont go any where where as you will take over the world! satisfied?

jimmyc said:
come on faggot muncher im waiting for ur reply. im gonna make u a man!!

do we "r e a l l y" need this? gimmy? your fresh from the AOL trol wars no doubt, i suggest you quit while your ahead...

snip-

Hmmm. You came here asking for help. Dachay gave you all the advice you need, and you either chose to ignore it or didn't understand what he told you. I clarified for you, and you flew off the handle. Why are you here? You still have never answered whether or not you did indeed read the guide for your cracked software. I was even nice enough to provide a link to help you find it for yourself. You are the one who started name calling. If you read through this thread you'll see that I never called you any names, even after you childishly called me a "moron", "pathetic"and a "faggot muncher". And this is you stooping to MY level? I'm not sure what your goal is, but all two hundred people who have seen this thread are going to be a lot less likely to help you out if you act like this. Go ahead and keep it up if you wish, but I'm done now. If you want, you can tell yourself you "got" me.
:rolleyes:

mbuster said:
Hmmm. You came here asking for help. Dachay gave you all the advice you need, and you either chose to ignore it or didn't understand what he told you. I clarified for you, and you flew off the handle. Why are you here? You still have never answered whether or not you did indeed read the guide for your cracked software. I was even nice enough to provide a link to help you find it for yourself. You are the one who started name calling. If you read through this thread you'll see that I never called you any names, even after you childishly called me a "moron", "pathetic"and a "faggot muncher". And this is you stooping to MY level? I'm not sure what your goal is, but all two hundred people who have seen this thread are going to be a lot less likely to help you out if you act like this. Go ahead and keep it up if you wish, but I'm done now. If you want, you can tell yourself you "got" me.
:rolleyes:

Lovely...

no one anwsers because you, mr billy badass won't allow any other anwser to be accepted but your own, are you and Dachay the only two tech gods here? anwsers set in stone? far from it with the generic anwser you gave, i'm glad your done with it, i have little else to say execpt, people do have rights, "all people" GaNsTeR or not, whatever...

unless someone post you you alone or another by name or handle, your no one to push your views on anyone, as being the "only" avenue to take...

a search shows your not far from the trenches yourself "mdusta" lame as that is... being harsh is easy, for a trol...

you provoke, you recive...

Fusion2 said:
Lovely...

no one anwsers because you, mr billy badass won't allow any other anwser to be accepted but your own, are you and Dachay the only two tech gods here? anwsers set in stone? far from it with the generic anwser you gave, i'm glad your done with it, i have little else to say execpt, people do have rights, "all people" GaNsTeR or not, whatever...

unless someone post you you alone or another by name or handle, your no one to push your views on anyone, as being the "only" avenue to take...

a search shows your not far from the trenches yourself "mdusta" lame as that is... being harsh is easy, for a trol...

you provoke, you recive...

I'm really not sure what you're getting at here. Anyone else was free to respond just as you or I did. So far, no one else has offered any other advice for him. Read through the thread. The link I gave him provides a guide that should be able to answer any problems he's having. If my style of writing doesn't suit him (or you), well, sorry. The fact is, nobody else felt like helping him. If someone had posted some other suggestion I wouldn't have attacked them. I haven't even attacked Jimmy C. Or you. So for all of you out there offended by my manners, forgive me. Now I'm done with the whole thread, not just Jimmy. It's a huge waste of everyones time and should be allowed to drift off the front page for the sake of someone who might actually want some help. so thanks guys for all the memories.

Back