I've scored an M3500...

Roker1

.....An M3500 for $1850 AUD..around $1000 US!!
What do yous think...good deal hey....I reckon I did pretty good...the board is very nice....the meter bridge and everything...32 channels>>8 buss//6 aux. the lot man..I'm wrapped.
The guy was selling the whole studio. I saw a compressor in his rack.It was a TLA Ivory series stereo valve compressor.He wanted $500 for it. Gues what!!??
I got it for $150 = $75 US....now tell me is that a good deal or what:D ...I know jack shit about this compressor, but hey it can't be that bad for $150;)
I think this was a decent start of building up my gear list (I'm just starting:( , but I'll get there I hope:) )

cheers

Very good shopping my friend. That's a great board. The compressor is pretty usable too.

Thanks Track....I thought it was good shopping indeed...about bloody time I don't feel ripped off :D

Every good as what I would do, If older equipment is what you like,[I do] Than a recording studio can be had over a period of time!" Patience Is Golden" in this business!

when you post msgs, you haVE the "atach file" option at the bottom...just above the "submit" button....click "browse" and loook for the file you wanna upload..
cheers

Back