I've put some big band recordings on my website

So, it souinds like you've done this recoding thing a couple of times.

Sounds great!

Awesome recordings man,

I listenend to all of the tracks and they all sounds awesome, did you record all of them?...Is that your studio?... hmm I envy you hehehe...

My favs. are the rock song by Venus Flytrap and the first jazz sample. They sound awesome...well, all of them do, but those are my fav.

Keep it up man. I hope to see ya in some recording magazine soon ;) Hit Producer and shit...

Great Studio bro..I wish It was AAALL MINE!!! mwwwahaha I'm gonna still it from you.

Yo, Would you care to give me some feedback from some of my songs. Here is the link.... We wrote them and recorded them with the Roland si-24 package... I know, It's nothing compared to your recordings , but hey :D... give it a try and give me some tips Recordingwise and Mixingwise.

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=121122

Thanx in advance!

Peace
Jose

Thanks for the compliments.

Yep, I did record them all and the place is all mine, I've built it with my own hands.

I've tried to listen to your songs, but it didn't work, it may be my PC, I'll try again tomorrow.

Peace, Han

woah awsome man, that is good stuff. 26 musicians eh??? wow you must really have your SH$T together. out of my league....

great work.

Back