I've posted this stuff before, but...

Fmmahoganyrush

Pleads the 5th...
...but it's been quite a while since I've posted anything... ...almost two years for two of these (sorta haven't had time to push the big red button in a while). Just figured I'd put 'em up again so those of you who only see me hiding in the cave know that I do record (or, at least did... ;) ). I did come real close tonight to pushing that button... ...but I couldn't find a particular patch cord in this shit storm... ...maybe tomorrow:( . Anyway, they're at http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1078&alid=-1 if ya want to hear me do something other than blab in the cave.

Be forewarned... most of the stuff is canned (with the exception of vocals and guitars) and the "Tear" song was really just thrown together to get the idea down (I did spend some time on the other two songs though...lol)

Tom.

Nice job Tom. Very Buffetlike. Wow, where did that guitar solo come from? Only thing that bothered me was the lead vocal panned off to the left, even though it was somewhat balanced out by the harmony on the other side. Just a little heavy on the vocal verb. I'm sure mister Buffet will be along momentarily to give it a listen. I'll send him an e-mail.

Twist

twist said:
I'm sure mister Buffet will be along momentarily to give it a listen. I'll send him an e-mail.

Twist

LOL... yeah, please do. I've tried to get this tune to him every which way short of attaching it to a brick and throwing it through his window;)

zzzzzzzzzzzzz.... oops... snort... cough... scratch, scratch... yawn... huh.. musta passed out...lol :p

BTW.. Thanx for the listen twist!:D

BTW.. if you can get that to "the man", there will definitely be something in it for ya!;)

Back