I've done messed up my DAW....S1-4

Thanks again, I went through that article a few times so far today :) I'm really trying everything I can find and think of over here. Appreciate you man, thanks so much. Wish I had a way to record video and post it, going through all my settings and the session etc...
You're welcome. I believe I'm spent. Especially since I don't have my own S1 to afford me the opportunity to dig into it on my end.

It seems to me that you Disabled Multi Processing not enabled it - as for it being gone - sounds like you have a corrupted file - restoring your computer to the time just before you pressed the button is the best option - installing the Program and reinstalling it is another option - but you have to contract Presonus to tell you how to get rid of everything Studio One placed on your hardddrive.
Thanks for the input, I did an unintsall and reinstall and that function still is not there. It does seem like something somewhere is corrupted.

Thanks for the input, I did an unintsall and reinstall and that function still is not there. It does seem like something somewhere is corrupted.
Right - you need to talk to Presonus about uninstalling the program to get it right - you should probably ask them about the
Glitch you have too.

The new Motu M6 came in today. All set up. The DAW is registering around 35-40% usage on every song aside from the one that must be corrupt - that one is still 100% just idling. It took over an hour, but I copied and pasted all the wavs and plugins over to a new song file for that one, it's now the same as the others.

To be clear, the songs that are around 40% usage are around 20 tracks, maybe 60 total plugins being used, whole drum kit, bass, 4-6 guitars, 6 or vocal tracks, piano, VI's, etc... i'd say a medium sized band project. It's not a massive 100 track song but it's not a couple tracks either. Id' say 40% usage for all that is pretty good.

I think the interface/plugins/daw had a miscommunication between buffer/sample and what it was expecting. I really don't know. But it's working well now and I'm happy with the setup. Thanks for the help and ideas everyone

Back