Its Groundhog Day ...Again

"Don't drive angry"

Don't falsely arrest or lie to get your way. And we won't have to kill each other. Then we won't be angry and driving.

Want a world to live in ...stop lying and pay me.

I was falsely arrested multiple times. Nothing has happened to the liars, yet. Internal Affairs only called back to give me a survey. This country is a joke. As soon as I recover losses Im moving. America what a bunch of losers.

edit- in late 2021 I recovered most of my court costs for 2019. Was found not guilty and record expunged. There was a thread with this one that describes how I was arrested for reckless driving. It wasn't me though. As time passed I needed to say this cause you prolly never read the other thread.

Last edited:
Don't falsely arrest or lie to get your way. And we won't have to kill each other. Then we won't be angry and driving.

Want a world to live in ...stop lying and pay me.

I was falsely arrested multiple times. Nothing has happened to the liars, yet. Internal Affairs only called back to give me a survey. This country is a joke. As soon as I recover losses Im moving. America what a bunch of losers.

Well that really killed the funny.

About the movie The 5th Element...I was thinking about this..

The Diva gets to perform only one song of her concert before she is mortally gunshot in the abdomen. Almost simultaneously, Zorg sets a time-bomb to detonate in 20 minutes. Korben removes the stones from the Diva's dead body and barely escapes from the Fhloston cruise liner before it explodes 20 minutes later. Korben and his party immediately fly at hyperspeed straight to Earth and set the stones in place with only 5 minutes to spare. If they had followed the original plan without interruption and the Diva hadn't been unexpectedly murdered, she would have proceeded with the remainder of her concert, lasting an indeterminate amount of time; thereafter, presumably, she would have to undergo surgery to remove the stones from her body and deliver them to Korben, all of which would have taken far too long for him to save the Earth, correct?

How did she perform with stones in her? Her plan also relies on Zorgs attack...what are the chances. And then if Zorg never set the bomb and attacked, the stones would still be in her. So she knew he was going to attack?...Too many questions...is it me or was this lazy writing? Multipass

1643813770989.jpeg

Last edited:
Muuulllltiiiiiipaaaassss!

I just saw Puxhatawnie (?) Phil on TV this afternoon and he's looking kinda gray around the gills, a bit "long in the tooth" if ya know what I mean.:LOL:

Back