It's been a bit since I lasted posted.

vicevursa

This is my latest offering. I have tried to take in all the advice you guys have given me on my last few visits to the clinic. Hopefully, this release will show marked improvement.

Whisper

For camparisons on earlier mixes Click here.

Thanks for taking the time to listen and critique.

Vice

my download was corrupted so i just jerked and spit. I`ll do it again and listen after I get up from my nap. Im working nights for another month so Im` a little punch drunk right now. :)

Thats a damn cool song.I like the synth and piano patches you're using.....the only thing I didnt like was the fake hi hat.Nice groove and melody.

I agree with Kramer. Very nice groove, but the drum samples are a little... blah, I guess is the right word. Song is catchy - sounds like something I'd expect to hear from Toki (and that's a good thing :) ).

So is this the Bounce to Tracks, or the Mixdown version? :D

Thanks for your replies...

This is the mixdown version :p .

I know my drum samples are lacking. All I have is my DM5 drum module and the kits that come with my keyboards. I am going to buy some more ram so I can use that NS Kit soundfont. I run out of memory everytime I try to use it.

Anyway, thanks again...

Vice

Holy Smokes it's Billy Joel! Just kidding, the opening reminded me of that tune 'big shot' "Because you had to be a big shot, didn't you"....

Anyway. I like the chord transitions, are you going to add lyrics to this? You should it's a cool tune!

THis was really interesting and good. Very nice groove with transitions. Those drums could be aired out a little with just a little bit of reverb to make em sound like they are on a wooden floor. I like snare with a little more snap it it, but this one is good. The bass patch is supreme. I wish I had that one here. Bill Meyers, guy that played some key bass for Gino vannelli, had a tone very similar. Good work man..

Thanks again for the replies. There are lyrics in the works. I am not sure who'll sing them, though. I don't want to make anyone's ears bleed! :eek:

I'm going to rework the drums. That is always one of the hardest parts of a song for me. I need to find a drummer...

Thanks,

Vice

Back