It's a little cold in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let me stop you. Ban away pal. You obviously don't need a reason. Unless you want to imagine I'm any worse than most people here. I guess I just don't hide it as well as those that attack then try to act as though they're some sort of conscience around here. true that.

You've obviously been taking troll lessons from Jake.

Snore.

People like you and Jake (and I guess Ed's slipping back into his old persona too) are nothing without an audience for your sophomoric stunts. That's why you panic when you think you're about to lose that audience. That's why you keep coming back under other names, because you have an infantile need to show off how cool you think you are.

Pathetic is the word.

You've obviously been taking troll lessons from Jake.

Snore.

People like you and Jake (and I guess Ed's slipping back into his old persona too) are nothing without an audience for your sophomoric stunts. That's why you panic when you think you're about to lose that audience. That's why you keep coming back under other names, because you have an infantile need to show off how cool you think you are.

Pathetic is the word.

No, I took troll lessons from Boss Hogg, Mustafa, rochambo and a shitload of others. Funny how you'd blast Ed since all the guy did was post some music and then get his ass attacked by a bunch of idiots. Then he fires back and he's the bad guy? Ok.

No, I took troll lessons from Boss Hogg, Mustafa, rochambo and a shitload of others. Funny how you'd blast Ed since all the guy did was post some music and then get his ass attacked by a bunch of idiots. Then he fires back and he's the bad guy? Ok.

Cmon guys lets cool it. At least in here.

"Blast" Ed?

My, how sensitive you've suddenly become. :rolleyes:

And I guess you forgot that Ed posted in this very thread, which was what I was responding to.

But that's all right out of your Troll Manual.

So now I'm closing this thread, banning you from this forum, and you can run back to the Cave and complain about the evil censoring Dragon...right on his own site.

And you won't even have the brains to realize how oxymoronic that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back