Items for sale/trade

booyah14

Shure sm58 - The grill is dented from a drop the very first day I bought this. Still works great and besides the cosmetics, is nothing wrong with it.
$60 shipped.

Apex 420 Condenser mic w/ shock mount - Mic is in great condition, no wear and tear. Liked it on acoustic guitar.
$55 shipped.

Boss AC-2 Acoustic Simulator - Good condition but do not have the power supply, only used battery. Very good on live applications, okay when recording with this pedal.
$45 shipped.

DOD VGS50 Valve Guitar System - Great sounding effects board, just getting away from all of the pedals/boards in my rig. Has reverb, delay, phaser, pitch shift, ring mod, pixellator, noise gate, eq, distortions, compression, and pedal to control certain effects. Do not have original power supply, comes with radio shack supply which I didn't notice any difference in sound quality. Comes with carrying case as well.
$110 shipped.

Presonus Digimax LT - A few light scratches on the unit but nothing major at all. Sounds great but I'm looking to upgrade. Comes with adat cable.
$575 shipped.

Please PM if you have any questions about an item or want a pic.

ITs hard to make a sale on here u might just have to hit da Bay up or craigslist one.

Nicole

Back