It Snowed Today in Portland

Pretty steady hand on the joystick then!

It looked like a solid/steady camera zoom...no visible shake or shift that I could see.
There some sway to the image at the start, but once it start going up, it's damn steady.

Were you raising the drone away from the shot...or was the drone up high and you zoomed its camera...?

Its my understanding that lonewhitefly only provided the music for the video so your questions, Miro, might be better asked of the film producer.

Cheers! :)

Its my understanding that lonewhitefly only provided the music for the video so your questions, Miro, might be better asked of the film producer.

I didn't see that he said that one way or the other.
Besides...the producer isn't here for me to ask him directly. :)

Thanks for the info...and tell him I said nice work with the camera and the drone.

What did you use for the opening strings stuff?
They have a very rich, thick texture.

I would guess it's the M300 low strings from the Mike Pinder mellotron sample set.

It was from the Mike Pinder set, but I'm certain it was two different Chamberlins. If I'm remembering right, it was the cellos, and the other must have been 3 violins. I thought I would never forget this stuff, but looks like I'm starting to!

LOVELY 'Tron sounds.
I've watched all the docos about the things that I can find.
Interesting that the recording of samples was done so much cleaner in the US with the Cham.s and the grittier dirtier tones were done in the UK. The clean tones are lovely but the grit is the sound that nostalgia or exposure make me crave.

LOVELY 'Tron sounds.
I've watched all the docos about the things that I can find.
Interesting that the recording of samples was done so much cleaner in the US with the Cham.s and the grittier dirtier tones were done in the UK. The clean tones are lovely but the grit is the sound that nostalgia or exposure make me crave.

Yeh there was always so much grit everywhere else in my setup that I opted for the Chamberlin sounds 90% of the time! They sounded more beautiful and realistic to me.

Back