Is this stealing?

Absolutepower

My uncle has logic pro, and he offered to let me install it on my computer. Would that be considered stealing the program? I don't want any bad karma on my mixes.
Thanks.

The Logic Studio license agreement states that Logic can be installed on two computers, but if the two computers are on the same network Logic will only open on one of the computers. I'm not sure about if those two computers have to be owned by the same person in order to not violate any terms, though. You might want to look into Logic's license agreement to see for yourself.

Good idea I just read it, in the part 3 transfer section it says that there can be a one time transfer of it to another person. So it looks like I'm in luck. I'll definitely keep it in mind, although I'm not sure whether it will be desirable enough to use.

Technically, the transfer means that your uncle has to stop using it if you use it. Only one owner.

Nice to see someone with a good conscience though with all the pirating these days

Good idea I just read it, in the part 3 transfer section it says that there can be a one time transfer of it to another person. So it looks like I'm in luck. I'll definitely keep it in mind, although I'm not sure whether it will be desirable enough to use.

Then you should look into down loading Reaper as your DAW.

Back