Is this safe?

Usually a blemished item is totally functional but just doesn't look brand new. You should have no problem. zZounds is a very reputable company and if there's a problem with it you should have no problem getting either a refund or an exchange.

As for the quality of a Samson product, well that's up for you to decide! :D

I had the Samson C01 and it sucked total shit. best use I found for it was trading it on Craigslist for something better.

i've never used a piece of samson gear that i liked. keep in mind that i'm pretty tolerant when it comes to cheap gear. if you're in need of a cheap mic, hit ebay and buy from someone with 100% positive feedback. make sure they have decent pictures of the item. figure in shipping/insurance cost too.

if you buy something from zzounds (i won't any more), call them to make sure they actually have the item. they are famous for having something listed on their site but not actually having it in stock.

Well im a beginner school student so i don't have much but i thought that this might be worth it. Cuz its cheap and i don't have much for a preamp.

TravisinFlorida said:
every piece of samson gear that i have tried was on par with the worst of behringer stuff.

I use their Powerbrite power conditioners and I like them very much.

Of course, I *only* use them for their cool lights (you can put a logo in it, which I have). I have a real line voltage regulator to do the real conditioning...

Heaven forbid I ever actually plug anything important into the back of one... :eek:

tnjazz said:
I use their Powerbrite power conditioners and I like them very much.

Of course, I *only* use them for their cool lights

i suppose if you need some expensive lights, that's one way to go about it. :D seems pretty moronic to me though.

I have around $90-100 to spend. I have a basic Realtek onboard and a headset mic. If there is something i need i can go to radionshack a couple blocks down. But i want a condenser. *Cheap starter one at least*

ItzCashew said:
I have around $90-100 to spend. I have a basic Realtek onboard and a headset mic. If there is something i need i can go to radionshack a couple blocks down. But i want a condenser. *Cheap starter one at least*
and who the hell are you giving advice about having mixing skills?

geez. guy with a plastic computer mic talkin about having mixing skills...

Back