Is this radio promo worth a damn?

4-Man Takedown

I did a favor for a band who's album I recorded and did a little radio promo. let me know if you think it's worth a damn or if I should just scrap it...Thanks...

Promo

4-Man Takedown said:
I did a favor for a band who's album I recorded and did a little radio promo. let me know if you think it's worth a damn or if I should just scrap it...Thanks...

Promo

I couldn't understand a single word you said on that thing.

But I looked at your website...what kind of mod did you do on your ProJunior?

That's the main thing I was thinking, I guess I should take out the over the top reverb... flattered the voice a bit.

The mod, is just new tubes and a new speaker. Mainly I put that on my website since many bands I work with have terrible guitar amps and I always try to convince them to use my Pro Junior, but they look at the size and think no way, so I am trying to hype it a bit.

yeah, the voice over was way to quiet, and too much verb. i couldnt understand the singing, if it could be called that... but i dont know if that was just a clip of the band, or important to the advertisement.

That was clips of the band...

I have come to the conclusion that it's not worth a damn really, I'm gonna get someone else to do the voice over so that it doesn't have to be drenched in verb to sound ok. Or just scratch the whole thing since it's not all that important.

The voiceover, as already mentioned, is very hard to understand. However, you did nail it down to a perfect :60.

Back