Is this an old school mixer I see before me?

Tnglwd_Stu

Story: About five years ago I did some work for this PA company guy installing PA's and speaker systems into various vanues. Anyway at the end of it he gave me this old mixer.

On the back of it, it had Dallas Arbiter - now being a smart ass :cool: I thought, they must have later become the Arbiter Group, so I trawled the Internet searching, emailed SOS magazine and various other, but I've had no reply to this day.

The mixer can't be that old, as I opened it and it's all solid state elctronics. It's ten channels and covered in a purple cloth! I think it may be 1970's.

What I'll do, is post some piccies, when I did it out from storage. In the meantime if anyone can shed any light on Dallas Arbiter, that would be :D

Cheers people,

Stu

No, Dallas Arbiter I think was a UK manufacturer, mostly manufacturing stuff for other companies, like Vox. The famous "Fuzz Face" was a product of their own though.

The mixer might be late 60's too. Dallas Arbiter was making stuff during the 60's too. The only infor I could find was that they folded in 1975. :)

Back