is there real time effect is CEP?

mjamed

Hallo everybody,

I've just bought Aardvark Direct Pro Q10 and discovered that it doesn’t have real time effects like Aardvark Direct Pro 24/96.

http://www.aardvarkaudio.com/products/q10/

is there real time effects in Adobe audiotion? I want to hear the effects while i am playing on my guitar? I don't wanna apply it to a recoreded track I want to hear the effects while recording a new track/s

If not what do I do? I am used to Audiotion and love it.

Regards,

Mjamed

Hi mjamed

"I don't wanna apply it to a recoreded track I want to hear the effects while recording a new track/s"

Too bad. Audition won't apply effects to the sound as you're recording it.

"If not what do I do? I am used to Audiotion and love it."

Use Audition for recording and mixing - it's good software. If you want to hear effects while you're playing, buy hardware and patch it into your mixer so that you can hear the effects. But if you do that, you still have another decision to make: whether or not to send the effected signal to computer and record it, or whether to just send the dry signal to the computer (and effect it later using software).

See, 'real time' doesn't mean real time when recording; it means real time when playing back what you've already recorded.

Any suggestion for effects Hardware?

Thank you very much dobro for your quick response and valuable information.

Do you have any suggestion for the Effects Hardware?

regards,

MJAMED

Nope, I don't use it - I track dry.

But a lot of people, especially singers, *love* to have some reverb on what they hear in the headphones when they're recording.

That's a good reason to get an inexpensive reverb box to go between the mixer and the headphone amp. I record singers who want their vocals dripping wet in the cans.

Back