is there an equipment like that?

yag

Still Newbie
I hope you do not mind my ignorance..

I'm looking for a pedal that I can use with both acoustic and electric, and that can both be used as a regular effects pedal in front of an amp and also can be used for directly recording into computer..

I have seen stuff like digitech rp series, but I could not be sure if they can be used like that as far as I got it seemed like they had their internal pickups(?) or pickup simulations and used them in creating the sound, I would like to keep my own guitars' sound...

And there is also this zoom a2.1u, but it does not have distortion (I do not need 1213131 types of distortion but)... or shall I opt out with something like guitar rig: session...

I'm tired of playing without disturbing the landlords/neighbors but I like to both mic the cab and hear the sound from the amp...

oh and also I'm still a student thus no income...

I have owned a Digitec RP-7 for about 10 years. I have used it as effects for my electric guitar rig, and for recording accoustic guitar- both with a pickup and a mic. I know of nothing that could be taken for an "internal pickup" in the RP-7, but some Boss units do a half-decent "accoustic simulator," that might be what you are thinking of. IMHO, you would be disapointed with the results from that feature, as compared to a quality accoustic guitar thru a mic.

You can use a very clean pre-amp setting on the RP-7, thus having zero distortion. The manual is not the easiest to read, but it will tell you how to edit patches, and what pre-amp settings are clean.

I would suspect that other Digitech pedals (RP-50, for instance) would have similar functionality. I know the RP-3 and RP-6 do.

Have you looked into a Sansamp product?

They make preamps designed to record direct and sound decent, and they can also be used like a traditional preamp (for probably best results, connect to the FX return or Preamp In on the guitar amplifier).

I have the 3 channel programmable DI for bass and it's a fantastic product.

I'm thinking of digitech rp350. Any ideas on that one? I'm still stuck at that :
"Pickup Models:
Single Coil > Humbucker
Humbucker > Single Coil
"
what that really means and whether I can bypass that or not?

Thanks for the input, I have downloaded the user's manual and learn the truth... it converts sound of a single coil into humbucker via verse...

anyways another stupid topic of mine = /...

Back