Is There An Editing Order???

CHIKO

I Was Woundering If There Was Sum Kind Of Order U Nedded To Edit Ur Finished Song???.........
& If Therez Sum Thing I Must Do 2 It In Order 2 Give It Better Quality????
or Wat Do I Need 2 Do 2 Give It Da Best Quality... So I Can Listen 2 It In A Car Stereo????....
u Know To Make It Sound Jus Like A Real Cd????.......l
Lotz Of Questions Huh Well Hopfuly Sum 1 Can Help Me Wit Them.......thanx 2 All.........

Last edited:
Blue Bear Sound said:
Does that post come with a roadmap??? Speak much English????

:rolleyes:
THATS JUST HOW I WRITE I DONT LIKE BEING ALL PROPER AND SHIT YOU KNOW MAYBE TRY READING IT SLOWER ....THERE ALL SEAPRATE QUESTIONS......WELL IF YOU CAN HELP :cool:

I re-read the post a couple of times and I THINK the answer is "yes".

Bear, stop rolling your eyes.

lpdeluxe said:
I re-read the post a couple of times and I THINK the answer is "yes".

Bear, stop rolling your eyes.
lol

I TINK DAT DIS GUY HAV SUM QUESTUNS FO SUM OVA PEEPS TO BE ANSWRIN CUZ I DUN TINK I KNO WUT HE RILLY TRY'N TO SAY. U FIL ME?

:confused:

Sorry... but I went to this guy's soundclick site, and the best advice I have for him, is to give up now.

Please stop making music Chiko... or whatever it is you're trying to make.

Horrible.

Change of POETS said:
Sorry... but I went to this guy's soundclick site, and the best advice I have for him, is to give up now.

Please stop making music Chiko... or whatever it is you're trying to make.

Horrible.
yup - I have to agree......

Why All U Foolz Hatten For Is Dat All U Guyz Can Do Iz Talk Shit.........u Sound Like A Bunch Of Lil Girlz Running Ur Mouths.....i Just Asked 4 Sum Simple Help But U Guyz Gotta Take It 2 A Whole Diffrent Level..haha.....i Wont Even Waist My Time Wit U Foolz......

CHIKO,

You just left yourself wide open for these comments. Toughen Up!

You have to seriously consider educating yourself before you can expect an improvement in your recordings. Did you even search for an article on mixing before posting this?

I don't think any one here will have the patience to explain to you the "simple" B]art[/B] of recording in one post, or an entire thread for that matter. Trust me I know.

You have to take it upon yourself to read and learn independently. If you come across a question that is not already on this forum (very doubtful you will in the near future) I'm sure someone would be glad to answer it.

READ CHICKO READ

JKestle said:
CHIKO,

You just left yourself wide open for these comments. Toughen Up!

You have to seriously consider educating yourself before you can expect an improvement in your recordings. Did you even search for an article on mixing before posting this?

I don't think any one here will have the patience to explain to you the "simple" B]art[/B] of recording in one post, or an entire thread for that matter. Trust me I know.

You have to take it upon yourself to read and learn independently. If you come across a question that is not already on this forum (very doubtful you will in the near future) I'm sure someone would be glad to answer it.

READ CHICKO READ
YEAH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I WAS WOUNDERING IF SOMEONE WOULD EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO GIVE THIER ADVICE........BUT THEY DID TAKE THE TIME TO RUN THIER MOUTH THEY ALL CAME OUT OF NO WHERE TRYING TO EAT ME UP AND SHIT....LMAO.......BUT ITS ALL GOOD I GUESS ILL JUST HAVE TO LOOK AROUND HOPFULY I FIND WHAT I WANT BECAUSE AROUND HERE IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE GOT SOME THING STUCK UP THIER ASS...BUT ITS ALL GOOD...THANKS ANYWAYS...............

this should keep you busy for the next couple of years (no joke).

Amen. Mr CHIKO (pardon the all capitals as though I were yelling in your ear) most of who feel like we have attained a little expertise in recording didn't acquire it by coming here, demanding instant gratification, and then calling names when it didn't happen. Recording is a long journey and there aren't any 14-year-old recording geniuses: it's just too &#%$ difficult. Lose the attitude and listen to your friends.

Here's the best advice I can possibly give. Get it right in the mix. You can't ever expect it to sound "better" than it does when you're tracking...it'll just sound different...good different or bad different.

When you're mixing, start with the bass and drums...get those tight. Make the low end sound good together...then work on vocals on top of the bass and drums. Then everything else fits in around that. 99% of mixing really is nothing more than volume adjustments. It doesn't matter if you're using EQ (a type of volume adjustment) or compression (another type of volume adjustment), it's all about making stuff fit together with different types of volume. EQ and compression and the sliders...if you can get it to sound good using nothing more than those 3 things, you're almost done. Slap on some reverb and call it a winner, lol.

Back