Is There A Chance For Our Love

This is a remix of a track I did in my pre-digital days. Trying to get a country flavor out of this (will be using this killer country singer, Joe Zak in the final mix). Want to get opinions on this mix before the next mixdown from some shrewd ears. Please take a listen and give comments good or bad. I'm putting the mp3 here as well as a youtube vid of the song. Hoping you'll take a chance at listening and helping. I'll promise to do the same :)

SoundClick artist: Musically Mr M - Pop General, Cool Jazz, World Music, R&B, Folk and Country Mp3 Track of "Chance"

Chance For Our Love v.2 - YouTube YouTube vid of "Chance"

Not my kind of music. But I only mention that to illustrate how much more impressive I find this song. The weakest link is the vocals (performance and production), but I'm sure when you get the "real" singer on this, it will be the icing on the cake. This is really good.

Guitars sound great to me. Generally, everything sounds great to me. I find the side-stick/snare a little thin or maybe too compressed.....or something. But I'm nit-picking there.

I can hear this on New Country radio all over the country. :cool:

Last edited:
Back