is nowhereradio.com screwing me?

sae

I signed up for nowhereradio and uploaded my songs. they are all singles. I went to the singles website part but couldn't listen to them.

now it says I have violated something or another...what gives?

Well......nowhereradio doesn't screw people so it's either a glitch or some policy thing. Just let Waldo know....he'll fix it or explain it.

I figured this would be the place to ask it, as a lot of people use that service to upload their songs to so we can listen to them

Waldo NEVER screws anybody. Shit, it's free for the most part. Did you ask him what's up yet?

Sorry!!!

Ok...I didn't think you would all take the word "screwing" so literally. I was actaully expecting some jokes :D

I know that nowhereradio is a good service, I just wanted a catchy title :p

I have not been able to contact Waldo becuase I can't find any contact information on the site. I will go through the FAQ and the forum before I will send him an email.

The reason I posted here before reading those was becuase i thought that my account issues might be normal and I wanted you all to tell me that this would go away and that it was normal :D

My brothers band just released their demo cd and I wanted to get some songs onto nowhereradio.com pretty fast. I already updated the site to include links to the mp3's so I wanted it to work.

(in case your interested his bands website is: www.endlessfight.webhop.net)

Re: Sorry!!!

sae said:
I already updated the site to include links to the mp3's so I wanted it to work.
You mean you posted "deep links" to the mp3 files on NoWhere? This would be a violation of NoWhere's TOS unless you paid for the "deep link" capability.

I know but I had emailed him at the hotmail account before you posted (or before I read your post) and as I stated previously I don't want to send him two emails on the same subject.

sae said:
No what I did was on my bro's website the link goes to www.nowhereradio.com/endlessfight. As far as I know that's all good.

I emailed waldo at therealwaldo@hotmail.com does he check that email? and how long does it take him to answer (on average). Just so I know how long to wait. I don't want to email my problem to him twice. Don't wanna tick the man off.

Waldo said he's working real long hours right now on a paving crew so it might take him a bit to get to it.

sae said:
I know but I had emailed him at the hotmail account before you posted (or before I read your post) and as I stated previously I don't want to send him two emails on the same subject.

Just send another e-mail to waldo@nowhereradio.com

whichever one he gets first Im sure he'll disregard the second one.You'll get a response for sure if you contact him at

waldo@nowhereradio.com

Thanks a lot. This is awesome that I could actually email the person that runs the site.

The personal touch is SOOO much appreciated.

Back