Is it too late to make a change to HR Comp CD II?

Brad

Because I think my song needs to be removed - I do not deserve the honor of being included on such a fine collection.

I have been absent from the clinic for a long time for several reasons, none of which I will go into here, but damn, WHAT HAVE I BEEN MISSING???

You guys all rock too damned hard! Some great recording and great songwriting and I am just so damned humbled right now, I don't know what to say.

I am very impressed with everybody! Holy kreist, there is some nice acoustic guitar sound going on all over this comp. I think if I could blanket one of the things that I am most impressed about is the sound of some of these acoustic guitars! Shit! One of the hardest things to record well, in my opinion, and some of you guys would make some pro's wet themselves with envy!

Shit shit shit! It is 3AM and I sit in a puddle of awe. Congratulations to everyone who appears on this collection! Bravo! Bravo!

Brad

Damn good observration ....

Brad,

I was thinking the same thing as I listened. There is some really, really nice acoustic guitars on these songs. Nice job guys!

I haven't stopped playing the CDs since i got them. I am just loving this!

Dave O.

Back