Is it possible these vocals were done with something like Symphonic Choir? [Audio]

dreamache

Everything Always Moving - Click the green play icon button to the right of the name. Then scroll past the first 25 seconds to hear the vocals.

Initially I thought no way, but then I came across Symphonic Choir (Click on audio demos)..

I know AU4 (that band) is heavily into digital effects so I was wondering if it was even a remote possibility, I'm not familiar with voice technology.

That choir sample pack is more like church style music...sampled long notes and whatever. It's not capable of forming the exact words that you want to use...

I could be WAY behind the times, though.

Myriad_Rocker said:
That choir sample pack is more like church style music...sampled long notes and whatever. It's not capable of forming the exact words that you want to use...

I could be WAY behind the times, though.

no, it is i guess.. you can use a word builder with it.

That's definately not Symphonic Choir. It's more like a heavily processed single vocal track. Almost vocoder like, but I'm hearing some autotune in there aswell. My first guess by ear would be autotune with a pretty extreme setting, a mild chorus, a long tail reverb with very little early reflections and a big-ass delay. Maybe not even the chorus.

Back