is daddys.com reliable?

Daddy's Junky Music stores have been around for decades in New England. Yeah, they're good people and they have great deals at times.

I bought so much junk from those guys its not even funny. They had an online auction thing years back that got me into all kinds of trouble. Fun fun. But yeah, theyre good people.

Yep, Daddy's was sound enough to survive the Walmart-like Guitar Center invasion of New England, where the other great pre-GC chain in NE, EU Wurlitzers did not.

I live two miles from one of their shops in Connecticut, and browse around on their site. The only small caveat is that since they are a brick and mortar chain, you might wait an extra day or two to get your gear, as they first have to wait for the truck to come by the shop where the gear is-- they then take it to a central distributor and ship from there, I think.

If you buy from them, you're definitely supporting a regular people kind of business, not a big GC type thing.

There's a G&L Tribute at their shop that I'm gassing for... dang. You had to go and remind me about it.

Back