Is Anyone Looking For Some Vital Presets?

Yo everyone,

I was just checking out Dixonbeats.com, and he has a really good preset pack for Vital. Its way worth the $20. like no joke these are some really good presets that blow the free ones out of the water. Try it out with the free "lite" version.

Link for the full version

Link for the "lite" version

Echo sound works also has 40 free presets for vital as well. Really good considering that it is free. Link Here

Lemme know if these helped any of y'all

The Echo sound bank is pretty cool. I added it this morning to my Vital library. Thanks.

My Sylenth1 library has thousands of patches..From collecting free banks like these. Banks and patches are what its about.

Vital is ok. Phase Plant is my fav currently. It is more industrial strength, and switched after Sylenth burn out.

Last edited:
Yeah, Echo has a lot of good free stuff out there. The Dixionbeats free vital presets are really good too. The stock vital presets in my opinion were kinda bad.

I am really enjoying output arcade but it runs my CPU so high :( I have to give my computer a 20 minute break when it starts to lag and glitch. i might switch to another synth/sampler soon.

stock vital presets in my opinion were kinda bad.
They were basic. Often not utilizing the extra Osc.
I am really enjoying output arcade but it runs my CPU so high :( I have to give my computer a 20 minute break when it starts to lag and glitch. i might switch to another synth/sampler soon.
20 mins? How about Serum? It is free(trial)..for 20 minutes. Then you need to close and open again.. and its good for another 20 min. That gives your computer time to cool down, and you get a relatively free new softsynth. win-win.

Here's a couple that you might already be aware of, with patches for a variety of instruments (including Vital):

This is a long-standing developer who has worked on a fair number of factory libraries/patches:
(Click on the "Soundsets" tab)

Another developer and, again, another source of patches for a variety of instruments:
This bundle includes short videos on how/where to install the banks/patches.

Paj
8^)

. . . and CoolWav lands another Vital strike:

Paj
8^)

Back