Iron Maiden songs

I'm not a big fan of Dickinhisass era Maiden, but you did a pretty good job with these. I only listened to "number of the beast" and it sounded pretty damn good. Good job. :)

Great Job !! Someday I hope I can play drums as well as you

Thanks mate:D

I'm not a big fan of Dickinhisass era Maiden, but you did a pretty good job with these. I only listened to "number of the beast" and it sounded pretty damn good. Good job. :)

Thanks Greg. I've heard that before...hmm Dickinhisass...LOL:D

Glad you liked them.
Thanks for your comments guys.

Cheers!

Very credible version. You've nailed the guitar parts really well. Pretty difficult to emulate Dickens vocals. I wonder what it would sound like if you doubled your vocal track and ran it through a pitch shifter with lots of compression...

The sound of the guitar is spot on with Maiden, drums sound good too. Vocals could use some work, like your not projecting. It sounds like you have the ability too, you're just not trying. Only other problem I see is the bass sounds...too trebly...Or something, it just doesn't sound bassy enough.

Overall, fun to listen to, it's great hearing someone able to cover an amazing band like Maiden and not tear it to shreds.

Sorry, I'm not a professional critique, but you know...They have been one of my favorite bands since I was 4.

Thanks for your comments guys:)

Yup, I'm not a good singer:rolleyes:...
I've tried the pitch shifting effect, and sounded horrible, maybe I'm not doing it right!

I'm really satisfied with guitars and drums; bass and vocals....they could be a lot better. I'm gear restricted right now, my bass has this terrible buzzing, so I have to eliminate hiss and do some noise red before the track is usable.

Again, I appreciate your comments!

Cheers!

Back