Iron cobra vs. dw 7002

Wallycleaver

Hello everyone
Here's the skinny I have about $200 and looking for a new double bass pedal. My pearl isn't cutting it anymore. The left pedal has gone limp, and thats no fun. Anywho I'm just checking to see if anyone has use either the Iron cobra double or the dw 7002?
Thanks
Wally

i play a double Iron Cobra and i love it. but, you'll do OK with either. buy the best deal.
-kPreston-

jont
being from colorado where do you buy gear? Guitar Center has the pedals on sales. I've only been to rupps a couple times and it was a little pricey but the selection WOW!

I play on a single Iron Cobra and love it also. I also use a Iron Cobra hi hat stand, they are very durable products and also you can adjust every little thing on them. I cannot compare really to DW 7002 as I have not used one before.
jontflesh

Wally,
I hate to say it but yes I shop at Guitar Center. I used to buy all my drum gear from either Rupps or Drum City in Arvada. Anymore though they cannot compete with the prices Guitar Center throws at you not to mention I can get all my Pro Rec stuf there too. Drum City will work with you quite a bit though but I live in South Denver and Arvada is too far of a trek for me.

jontflesh

Back