iphone 6 campfire recording

joro

The Pie Guy
So we are up north at camp and my oldest just got a brandy new i phone...that along with 2 really beat up Fender campfire guitars is what this is......

We took turns on lead....

Its a nice cover of "4:33" from John Cage!

:D

It doesn't look like there's an option to attach a file on the mobile site. I think that you'll have to go to the desktop version and add it from there. Might be able to tell your phone to load the full desktop version by clicking on the layout button at the bottom of the page.

:D

that was funny......:rolleyes:

Ok ..it is a cover.....and here it is....let's just call it Ab Initio....that's Latin for "From The Beginning"....

Attachments

• AbInitio.mp3
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
There's a guitar covering up the birds and other ambient noise though. Probably one of the worst renditions I've heard!

For a single, low-quality mic in an outdoors environment, this is pretty solid!

There's a guitar covering up the birds and other ambient noise though. Probably one of the worst renditions I've heard!

agreed......damn guitars.....:rolleyes:

For a single, low-quality mic in an outdoors environment, this is pretty solid!

yeah...right?.....that's what I was thinking too......

probably just lucky on that....ya know?
The VU meter on Garage Band is a pretty cool tool for watching your level.......actually...it's the only tool you have...:rolleyes:

Thanks for listenin' dude.

I didn't want to have to call him out, but ... he was starting to run his mouth off too much. :)

In other news, cool track! I bet that was a blast---especially considering the fact that it was with your son.

Back