iPad Animated Music Video!

p_wats

Hey guys,

It's been a long time coming, but the last 3 plus months of my life can be distilled into this 2:30 (or 1670 frame) video for our song "People." It was 100% animated on my iPad 2 using the $1.99 Animation Creator HD app!

I can't express how happy and excited I am to finally unleash this quirky beast on the world!

This is great! I loved it! Very charismatic video and awesome music and lyrics. Congratulations on your work! I can tell you really put effort into everything that went into this. G
Great job! I will share this on Facebook! :D

This is great! I loved it! Very charismatic video and awesome music and lyrics. Congratulations on your work! I can tell you really put effort into everything that went into this. G
Great job! I will share this on Facebook! :D

amazing!! loved everyting about it !!

LOL! Good stuff man. :)

Thanks guys! It took a really long time, but I'm very happy with the result! I can finally put the iPad down for a while...for now. Ha.

Superb. I love the song & the animation works really well too. Great drawing on your part.

Superb. I love the song & the animation works really well too. Great drawing on your part.

Thanks a lot! It had been a while since I tackled a drawing project this intense. I did 100 drawings of Batman in the fall to work out the rust (you might see a little baby-Batman at the end of this video. Ha)! 100 Days of Batman

Yep, noted the almost subliminal little batman #51 does it best for me though I rather like the simplicity of #90.
Well done - good rust removal strategy.
I'm not an I anything so won't try the prog.
I do have a stylus & electric slate thingie so may try electronic scribbling again soon due to you providing a little inspiration. Mind you I still have a painting I started three years ago waiting on an easle downstairs..."Oh,oh,oh, oh, oh YES, I'm the pro cras tinator, ooh ooh..!

Yep, noted the almost subliminal little batman #51 does it best for me though I rather like the simplicity of #90.
Well done - good rust removal strategy.
I'm not an I anything so won't try the prog.
I do have a stylus & electric slate thingie so may try electronic scribbling again soon due to you providing a little inspiration. Mind you I still have a painting I started three years ago waiting on an easle downstairs..."Oh,oh,oh, oh, oh YES, I'm the pro cras tinator, ooh ooh..!

Ha! I know the feeing.

In my case I was given an iPad 2 in exchange for some work I did, so I figured I'd try to make it as useful as possible!

I've also got a tablet with a stylus for my computer, but I haven't quite mastered that one yet.

Outstanding. This is one of those things that makes me go "man, I wish I had done that!", which I think, is the best kind of compliment :)

I'm sure it was tedious to edit, but in the end it was time well spent!

Very Best,

Outstanding. This is one of those things that makes me go "man, I wish I had done that!", which I think, is the best kind of compliment :)

I'm sure it was tedious to edit, but in the end it was time well spent!

Very Best,

What a cute video, love it

Thanks guys! It was really tedious, but very rewarding. Now just to make sure a gazillion people view it while I work on something new! Ha.

Wow! this video is completely mesmerized me.The sort of animation themes you used in this video are so chirismatic thats why this video has become too eye catchy.Yes! this video is a great example of animated video production.

Back