Invisible ghosts ( take 2 )

ste20man

Hi all.

I have got to to the point where I think I have a fairly stable mix. This is my first home recording called Invisible Ghosts and I've really enjoyed doing it. I'm approaching the point where I don't know what else to do to make it better. I'm gonna run it through Izotope 4 and see if I can master it myself.

I'm not after world class results, just a really good demo I can pass around.

I'm posting it here 'cos I would like any feedback you all might have. You can pull no punches, I try and take everything I hear on-board.

One of the ways you could really help is with the bottom end frequencies. I'm monitoring through a pair of KRK Rokit 5's and while I do love them I know without a sub they are a little bit lacking at the low end.

I've mixed the bass and kick to where I think the levels should be, can you guys give me your verdict on that. Say from one to ten? I've mixed it so it sounds a 5 to me. If you think it needs to go higher maybe put an 8, or just a bit lower, maybe a 4.5. If that makes sense to you's :)

I can get a general overall judgement then off all of your systems as well as mine. Any other ideas on different parts of the song are more than welcome.

Hope you enjoy it, thanks in advance, Ste. :)

Attachments

• INVISIBLE GHOSTS.mp3
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
Back