Introduction of Myself

DanielJohn

Ok, so i'm not exactly brand new to the forum, but i'm pretty new. I noticed that a few people introduced themselves so I felt left out :(
I mostly post in Microphones and decided that here would be the best place to post this. I hope you guys will still except me!
Anyways, My name is Dan, and I've been playing bass guitar, upright bass, and guitar most of my life. I'm currently going to college in arizona. And I really enjoy recording myself and have learned A LOT from this message board.
But anyways thats a little tidbit about me, thank you for listening.
-DAN

Although I'm Not A...

...very well respected, liked or even known thingie here I wanna say W E L L C O M E ! ! ! !.....This is why I love the net.....FORUMS!!!!!....ie...a free expression of ideas and opinions and especially forums like this...one's that are moderated to a certain degree (not over the top) so they atract interesting, knowledgeable and funny people without all the bullshit that dominates alot of other bbs's....Hmmm....I didn't think of doin' what you've done so....sorry if I step on your toes, but I might introduce myself too....Anyway....From the little time compared to the time alot of other people have been here, I'd say, you're in for a very cool and not so zen like jurney (which is not such a bad thing at times)...I can almost garrentee you'll have fun....Have a good trip here man....Welcome!

Back