introducing myself

No Lavigne ate an undercooked human leg.

btw, this MadGuitarist character, the reason he's here is he heard I was here and he's looking to hump my leg. If he's feeling bitchy on any given day he'll embed an mp3 of something obnoxious so when you open a thread it will play loudly. Just so you know who did it when it happens.

btw, this MadGuitarist character, the reason he's here is he heard I was here and he's looking to hump my leg. If he's feeling bitchy on any given day he'll embed an mp3 of something obnoxious so when you open a thread it will play loudly. Just so you know who did it when it happens.
You must be hearing things again, chuckberry. Sorry to hear about that condition. Maybe it's from eating undercooked chicken legs again. :facepalm:🍗🐔

we'll see how you feel when it happens.
For most of 20+ years at the Planet (not including the several banned periods :LOL: ) you have had relatively thick skin. Make no mistake - you're a whiner - but you have put up with harsh criticism and stuck with it. It's one of your endearing qualities. You take lickin' and keep going.

Now get your ass back over there so I can complain about your incessant forum flooding and never-ending criticism of bands that I dig.

For most of 20+ years at the Planet (not including the several banned periods :LOL: ) you have had relatively thick skin. Make no mistake - you're a whiner - but you have put up with harsh criticism and stuck with it. It's one of your endearing qualities. You take lickin' and keep going.

Now get your ass back over there so I can complain about your incessant forum flooding and never-ending criticism of bands that I dig.
I don't want to return to a situation where the asshole embeds mp3s and he's not about to stop. that makes the whole forum a bad scene to me.

What a whiner indeed...and a liar. I did not embed mp3s and I can prove it for a fact, chuckleberry. Anyway, stop complaining about something that doesn't exist and enjoy your time...you never know when it might end. :thumbs up::spank::yawn::eek::cursing::guitar:

Drama Queen doesn't begin to tell the story with chuckberry (also known as Father Time and Al).
Acute narcissist, petty and judgmental, loves to hurl juvenile insults around :cursing: , and more "good stuff".
Of course, he's on his best behavior now.
You're gonna love him here. :P :eatpopcorn:

Drama Queen doesn't begin to tell the story with chuckberry (also known as Father Time and Al).
Acute narcissist, petty and judgmental, loves to hurl juvenile insults around :cursing: , and more "good stuff".
Of course, he's on his best behavior now.
You're gonna love him here. :P :eatpopcorn:
He has been here before, we haven't forgotten. Where were you?

Back