introducing myself

I'm a home recording guy with an internet band. I used to frequent this place many years ago when it was Dragon's Cave. Dragon didn't like me at all, I suppose I'm more peaceful these days. Anybody here from the old days? My artist name when I was a solo act was Father Time.

I'm opinionated about music, also politics but got other places to do that.

I'm a home recording guy with an internet band. I used to frequent this place many years ago when it was Dragon's Cave. Dragon didn't like me at all, I suppose I'm more peaceful these days. Anybody here from the old days? My artist name when I was a solo act was Father Time.

Welcome back :) i’m pretty new myself but a complete noob trying to setup home studio.

OMG. He has risen.

Yes, I remember you. I got kicked out also but it was after Dragon had sold the place.

Hey Chuck. So are you coming back to the political forum at VSP or what?

Hey good buddy, long time no see!

Wanna buy a Juno 60? Only 3k plus shipping. Oh what the hell, I'll go half on the shipping, friends and family deal. Some high waisted jeans and a mullet, that shit'll take you right back to New Wave nirvana.

Oh yeah, them boys were a regular barrel of monkeys.

You cain't play no damn Nirvana on a Juno 60. We talking good shit like some Girls Just Wanna Have Some Fun. Or what's that group with the far out hairdo, The Flock of Seagirls, or whatever? Good shit, Pet Shop Boys, fagfabulous shit.

Hm, I gotta admit, the more I'm talkin' the more the price is droppin'. Im almost afraid to touch it, might get the aids.

Hey Chuck. So are you coming back to the political forum at VSP or what?

I'm glad you asked. As of now I'm not planning to. The Planet for me can only be described as a low self esteem factory. It was a degrading situation I was in, having to deal with a leg-humper determined to shit on every word I typed there to the point he would embed mp3s that played on my threads. I kept having to ask administrators to remove them while they and others acted like they didn't notice. Same leg-humper of course shit on my farewell threads and he makes up horseshit every time he humps me. It's not a scenario I think I could ever tolerate.

As for the political forum, my motives there were crapped on every day of the week, that was tiresome to begin with but add the leg-humper and no, the climate seems destined to stay repugnant for me even though I love the place (always will) and it really was a big part of the basis for my online being. but hey it's really easy these days to find places to debate politics and most groups are more savvy than the Planet bunch. * Feel free to post this over there. 😼

ok drama off, sorry HR, back to the actual world now.

Last edited:
Hey good buddy, long time no see!

Wanna buy a Juno 60? Only 3k plus shipping. Oh what the hell, I'll go half on the shipping, friends and family deal. Some high waisted jeans and a mullet, that shit'll take you right back to New Wave nirvana.
nah I am permanently broke, I know most of the folks at forums like this are gear lovers but I've had the same recorder and same guitar for 25 years, the same drum machine, keyboard, mic and synth module for 20. If they ever stop working I'll replace them.

I think I remember you. Weren't you the guy that got Polio from eating an undercooked chicken leg?

Last edited:
Back