Interface Control

krooner

Hi guys,
I'm running Cubase SL3.
Just wondering if it's possible for playback to continue [having selected Edirol UA-101 control panel] while simultaneously adjusting levels.
I'd appreciate any help.

Kj

Hi guys,
I'm running Cubase SL3.
Just wondering if it's possible for playback to continue [having selected Edirol UA-101 control panel] while simultaneously adjusting levels.
I'd appreciate any help.

Kj

Just in case someone else finds it helpful, I've just been informed;
'There is an option in Cubase, in the device setup, to choose whether or not to "release" the audio driver when focusing on another application, make sure you choose to keep the driver running.'

Brill!:thumbs up:

Kj

Hello Krooner,

Thank you for posting the solution, this option can be found in:
Devices > Device Setup > VST Audio System > "Release Driver when Application is in the Background."

Best regards,
GN

hi Guys,

I really need help on how to use my zoom r8 as a interface to my Cubase LE6 and Ableton live recording soft wares. I tried the r8 on both and i was pretty successful on using it as a controller but not as an audio interface. I can control the faders and tracks and whatnot but what really grinds my gears is that everytime i start recording there is no soundwave appearing on the tracks. When i stop recording it seems like there's no audio that was recorded at all. The same goes with Ableton Live. Do any of you guys know what the problem might be? Please help.

Thanks a bunch,
John Diaz

Hi John,

You have to first make sure that you have the latest ASIO drivers from Zoom installed.
Then you have to set it up on the Devices menu and the VST connections.
Everything is explained on the article bellow:

https://www.steinberg.net/en/suppor...-up-a-driver-for-audio-output-pc-windows.html

Once you have done that you have to create an Audio track.
If you are going to record a guitar you need to create a Mono bus, and a Mono track.

Best regards,
GN

Back