Interesting Neve mixdown/mastering unit on ebay

It's finished now, but I thought this was pretty interesting as you don't see much of this stuff for sale in our neck of the woods.

Don't really have anything to add. Just throwing it out there for general interest really.

Any comments?

So you waited until you found out if you won it or not before you let the rest of us in on it? Grrrr.....
:D

:D

Haha, nah, unfortunately not. It went beyond my budget pretty quickly... you know, being a poor student and all... I just kinda hit the watch button when I first saw it and left it at that. Didn't really come back to it until after it was finished, when I found it again while deleting the expired items from my watch list.

So, you're saying the winning bidder did well?

hmm. to me it looks like the winning bidder was ripped off...this looks like it would be less functional and sound worse than a behringer notepad mixer, unless I'm missing something?

hmm. to me it looks like the winning bidder was ripped off...this looks like it would be less functional and sound worse than a behringer notepad mixer, unless I'm missing something?

It is a broacast mixer. Not meant for recording. It was used in radio studios.

Back